[rancid] problem with CSS order

Martin Björkman bjorkman.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:53:34 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm having a very interesting problem with my rancid installation. It works
really well for the other models but this one Cisco CSS11501 is giving me a
headache :)

Basically, the problem being is that it doesn't take much care in regards to
the order in which it presents the information within a VIP for example,
which means I will get a rancid mail every time looking much like this:

--
    content XXX_S_CMS
      vip address xx.xx.xx.xx

same thing happens with the routes where they get presented in different
order every time..
I've really tried googling the issue but came up empty. Is this a known
problem and if so how do I solve it?
Is there a setting in the CSS to remedy this or is it possible to "sort" the
text before comitting to CVS?

Thanks for all suggestions

Martin