[rancid] nslogin for newer Netscaler boxes

John Biederstedt john at johnsmail.net
Thu Feb 3 22:09:12 UTC 2011

Running rancid 2.3.6.  nslogin can login to Netscalers running
version 9 or newer, but can't send commands.  It looks like it
may be the prompt, which is initially set to "#", but the prompt
in netscalers nowadays is ">".  Also in the expect statement, the
regular expression looks like it needs at least one space in from
of the prompt.  I think with a few changes both situations can be
handled.  How can I submit changes/suggestions?

Any info would be great,

John
--
"We are all geniuses when we dream"