[rancid] Email Question

Mack, David A (Dave) dmack at verizon.com
Fri Aug 19 17:50:49 UTC 2011

Adam, John,
	Thanks to you both for your responses. I too can see the pros and cons of both approaches. Being a very small team, /dev/null is the path of least resistance.

Thanks!
Dave

David A. Mack                                            (703) 886-2661 (W)
CCIE #6963 (Sec, SP OPS, SP and R&S) JNCIE-M #399 CISSP  (703) 431-7617 (C)
email:  dmack at verizon.com
"We are now the knights who say... Ping!"