[rancid] Email Question

Mack, David A (Dave) dmack at verizon.com
Fri Aug 19 15:12:35 UTC 2011

Hello All!
	I tried looking at the FAQ and email achieves and I could not find any discussions on this topic. We have a very large network and having been using Rancid for many years. It has work really well for us. However, the number of devices and changes has gone beyond ability to track on a daily basis. By this I mean that we no longer require the daily diff and possibly even the changes emails for each device group. Is there a clean way to stop Rancid from sending these emails?

Thanks in Advance!
Dave

David A. Mack                                            (703) 886-2661 (W)
CCIE #6963 (Sec, SP OPS, SP and R&S) JNCIE-M #399 CISSP  (703) 431-7617 (C)
email:  dmack at verizon.com