[rancid] RANCID and Redcom Labs Slice 2100

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Wed Aug 3 16:07:51 UTC 2011

It is a typical menu system where you enter and option and then from there
you might get to set values or go into sub menus.

I think it is going to be a very trialing experiment to get it to work.

I might just start with expect and see if I can get it to work. If I succeed
then move to a rancid script and going from there.