[rancid] Rancid and CVSWEB - cannot find CVS roots

Mahaffey, Brian bmahaffey at pelco.com
Tue Sep 28 17:30:18 UTC 2010

You may have missed a step in the configuration process. Usually I go
back and verify each step and come across something that I missed and
everything works perfectly. Sorry but the error output isn't very
helpful for a router guy like me.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 126299 Sep 15  2006 /var/www/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi

@CVSrepositories = (

        'local'   => ['Local Repository',
'/mnt/iscsi/apps/rancid/data/CVS'],