[rancid] How do I make Rancid forget about a switch?

Asad Hasan axhasan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:03:38 UTC 2010

I have configured a few devices as down and they are working fine in my
environment.

rancid at jp-script/home/rancid#cat data/man/router.db | grep down
nagr2n-01:cisco:down

routers.down file also shows the down device.

rancid at jp-script/home/rancid#less data/man/routers.down
nagr2n-01:cisco:down

-Asad