[rancid] Ommiting chatty configuration entries on Cisco WLC

Nesbitt, Kevin kevin.nesbitt at coastmountainbus.com
Mon Nov 29 21:11:17 UTC 2010

Hello Folks,

I'm hoping one of you fine folks could point me in the direction of how to add a line into the ciscowlc5 script that will omit any lines in the configuration of a Cisco WLC starting with "rogue ap classify".

I've added the following line into the ciscwlc5 script which clearly isn't working.  Then again, I'm quite the perl noob :)

/\s+rogue ap classify+$/ && next;

Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

unauthorized and may be illegal.