[rancid] Re: Switch Allied Telesyn and Enterasys B2

Valentino Vaia valvai81 at mail.comune.modena.it
Fri Mar 26 08:27:22 UTC 2010

Hi Nick,

My scripts works as all the others present in the rancid project.
To use them
You must:
- modify in the directory bin of rancid
the script  "rancid-fe" and add  in the vendor table
%vendortable = (

    'at'            => 'ATrancid',

                )

- add the script ATlogin and ATrancid in the directory bin where are
stored the others scripts as *login  *rancid.

- In the directory var/<yourdevice>, you must add in the "router.db"
<yourdevice>:at:up
- remember to add in the ".cloginrc" the username and the password of
your devices
add user <yourdevice> <yourusername>
add password <yourdevice> <yourpassword>

Valentino