[rancid] rancid issues with IOS XR

Drikus Brits Drikus.Brits at vodacom.co.za
Thu Mar 25 17:55:39 UTC 2010

HI all,

Hope someone can help on this issue.

I seem to be having an issue logging onto IOS XR routers using clogin, or the xrrancid patch as described by previous forums.

the output i get when using -autoenable or configuring the devices in my .cloginrc file returns the same output.

It seems to skip the initial expect sequence for Username: and then returns with another auth reques, after the second prompt the expect script appear to have died, as i can then type in my own authentication details.

User Access Verification

Username:

User Access Verification

Username:
telnet> quit

Any ideas ?

I have tried this on rancid 2.3.2a7 and the new 2.3.3, but still no luck.

Thanks,

Drikus
“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.co.za/legal/email.jsp "