[rancid] Re: It appears that Rancid is working now! [RESOLVED]

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Wed Mar 10 16:06:56 UTC 2010

Hi, all.

My Rancid is beautifully working now!

I created an ACL on my device permitting access from my Rancid server
via Telnet/SSH.

I'd like to thank my friend Roberto, from University of São Paulo
(Brazil), for his great help, and thank all of you guys who were very
patients with me!

Best wishes of success,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901