[rancid] Re: current version of WLC script

Christopher DeRemer cderemer at phoebe.org
Wed Jun 16 15:40:41 UTC 2010

>Deny IP Any Any wrote:
>> Where is the best place to get rancid scripts for a Cisco WLC 5508,
>> running version 6.0?  I've found a few from April in the mail archive,
>>not sure if that is the latest version or not.
>Yeah, that should be the latest one. John Heasley intended to accept it upstream.

>bye
>       michael

Can we all set up a Git or something to work on the WLC script because I've found it to be troublesome with my version 5 controllers... haven't tried version 6 yet but I'm not headed to that revision soon anyway.

Cheers,

Christopher DeRemer, CCENT
Network Administrator
Phoebe Services
484.619.2168 (Single # Reach)

NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains information intended for a specific individual(s). Any inappropriate use, distribution or duplication is strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately delete this transmission.