[rancid] Re: changes in <group> routers

Steve Ousley Steve at host-it.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 17:46:12 UTC 2010

Hi John

It seems that I've deleted the source for Rancid at some point.  Would there be any other place that this would be set? Somewhere in the Rancid etc or var folder maybe?

Steve Ousley
steve at host-it.co.uk

Nuco Technologies Ltd
Unit 1 - Northampton Science Park - Kings Park Road - Moulton Park - Northampton -
England - NN3 6LG
TEL: (0844) 745 1300 FAX: (0844) 745 1303
Skype: nucotech-support
WEB: www.host-it.co.uk

www.nucotechnologies.com - www.computalynx.net - www.northampton.it
IMPORTANT - The information transmitted in this email is
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please delete this email and
inform domainadministrator at host-it.co.uk immediately

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04470751

(14)