[rancid] Re: Backup of a single device

Ron Whitney ron.whitney at doitbest.com
Thu Jul 15 22:57:16 UTC 2010

Assuming I'm understanding the question correctly, you can have RANCID
ignore any specific device by setting its status  to "down" in the
router.db file.  Only devices tagged as "up" will be audited.

Ron Whitney
Network Administrator

Do it Best Corp. | 6502 Nelson Road | Fort Wayne, IN 46803
260.748.5657 (direct) | 260.748.5623 (fax)