[rancid] Re: bgp neighbor diff noise on ERX

Konstantin Yudayev kyudayev at verizon.com
Thu Jan 14 19:07:31 UTC 2010

Lines like this have different <passwordhash> every time 'show conf' is
performed. Even though the password itself does not change the ERX
generates different <passwordhash> every time.

neighbor "TEST-BGP-ONE" password 8 <passwordhash>

Trying to find a work-around for this issue cause I get diffs for every
rancid-run.