[rancid] Re: Rancid and Fortinet

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Tue Jan 12 08:37:41 UTC 2010

Are you referring to my patches? "this" is a real indeterminative!
If yes you have to download the patch (fortigate2x_3x.patch) and the source of
rancid (rancid-2.3.2.tar.gz)
tar xzf rancid-2.3.2.tar.gz
cp download/fortigate2x_3x.patch rancid-2.3.2
cd rancid-2.3.2
patch -p1 <fortigate2x_3x.patch

./configure [.....configure parameters]
make