[rancid] Re: Backup Cisco Dynamic Access Policies and Secure Desktop

James Michael Keller jmkeller at houseofzen.org
Sun Feb 21 01:53:12 UTC 2010

I was looking at doing that as I was offering to split out Asa/pix
from the ios router/switch scrip along with the waas wae script I am
working on.   I'm using csd as well on Asa.

That would be simmilar to how I was going to track the waas database
on central manager wae units.  You can export it to XML, but not to
console.  So would have to execute the dump and then more the file.
At leas with Asa can directly more the files directly to console to
parse as comment entries.
---
Jame Michael Keller
*** Sent from my iPhone ***