[rancid] Re: Increasing Timeout For RANCID

Christopher DeRemer cderemer at phoebe.org
Fri Feb 12 00:52:49 UTC 2010

Larry,
I'm running Rancid against 2950's with SSH no problem.  Can you send over parts of your config for me to cross check.  I would paste mine but the switch I'm thinking about is off right now because it's getting installed tomorrow :)

Cheers,
Christopher DeRemer, CCENT
Network Administrator
Phoebe Services