[rancid] Re: Rancid & Enterasys B2/B3/N3/N7 switch

Marcos A. Miachiro marcos at miachiro.com
Tue Feb 2 19:30:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

My rancid get timeout. I found it in my logs.....

Getting missed routers: round 4.
sw-pmc-2-1 B2login error: Error: TIMEOUT reached
sw-pmc-2-1: missed cmd(s): set length 0,show version,show config
sw-pmc-2-1: End of run not found
!
sw-pmc-1-1 B2login error: Error: TIMEOUT reached
sw-pmc-1-1: missed cmd(s): set length 0,show version,show config
sw-pmc-1-1: End of run not found
!

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs