[rancid] rancid-run and Catalyst switches running IOS 11.2

Chandler, Mel melchandler at firstam.com
Mon Aug 23 23:38:25 UTC 2010

Did the switch not like write term or show running-config?

I'm running 2.3.3

HIT COMMAND:bur1sw3550d1#show debug
    In ShowDebug: bur1sw3550d1#show debug
HIT COMMAND:bur1sw3550d1#more system:running-config
    In WriteTerm: bur1sw3550d1#more system:running-config
bur1sw3550d1.trust.firstam.com: missed cmd(s): write term,show
running-config
bur1sw3550d1.trust.firstam.com: missed cmd(s): write term,show
running-config
bur1sw3550d1.trust.firstam.com: End of run not found
bur1sw3550d1.trust.firstam.com: End of run not found
Error: TIMEOUT reached