[rancid] Re: Has anybody solved the extreme "unsaved changes" bug?

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Thu Apr 22 22:32:55 UTC 2010

Hey, David.

I would love to facing up this issue right now, you bet! But I am still
trying to catch the configuration of my Extreme Alpine 3804 switch.

It sounds like it is not too easy to run Rancid against Extreme devices,
isn't it?

I would appreciate any clue about Rancid X Extreme.

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901