[rancid] Re: New device on .cloginrc

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Tue Apr 13 13:41:26 UTC 2010

Try googling the ss_rsa_verify output.  I imagine the device you're connecting to is rather old, you should try to run a 1024 bit key at the minimum.  I would recommend using a 2048 bit key if you can, but if it's an older device, be prepared to wait a while.  You may be able to change how RANCID connects to the device, but I think you would be off gen'ing a new key on the device instead.

-ryan