[rancid] Config making problem

Norbert Rozs crok.bic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:31:44 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone

I have a strange problem with RANCID. Everything working fine with it, I
have about 14..16 groups
in my install and the problem is some of the groups working (login, make
commands, get output,
format the output and get cvs infos, make the config files in right place)
but some of the groups
not working (login, make commands, get output, format output but no configs
in the right dirs.).
So I tried all thing to troubleshoot: clogin works, all commands can run on
the devices, but it is
not working. Please give me some ideas what goes wrong, what could be the
problem. The logs
are empty, just a start statement and an end statement is in there.

Thank you!

--

Best regards: