[rancid] Dear Customer

Stefan Krause rauseefanmr5 at msn.com
Fri May 15 05:21:00 UTC 2009

Dear Customer, ,

I am corresponding to you on the basis of your Good Name and Address which I obtain through international reliable skills research for western union money transfer customers.

My name is Mr.Stefan Krause and I am working with the Deutsche BANK AG, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT here in London .

Be informed that the sum of $750,000.00usd have been awarded to you as a result of  a compensation to you from the western union money transfer management board based on your good reputation as their good customer.

Please kindly note that the funds will be transferring to you at the volume of $13,500 daily until your payment is complete. To start the transaction kindly contact the protocol chairman on (Mr.Rami Cabi), email:   and kindly reconfirm the following to us to avoid making any mistake on the transfer: Your full names, phone numbers and your full address.

Note: Your pin code is deutschebank/wumt/0009.And please make sure you use a valid ID as the funds will not be released to you if not with your original ID.

Thanks,

Stefan Krause

Bank Deutsche Ag

London.