[rancid] Re: Mikrotik Router Backups

Eric Merkel (Mail Lists) ejmerkel.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:57:32 UTC 2009

Chris,

I've finally gotten back to looking at this and the +ct seems to have helped
expect to properly parse the login info. However, I am still having the
issue of rancid geting the error "missed cmd(s): system routerboard print",
etc when rancid runs from cron. However if I run rancid-run from the command
line it seems to work fine. Any clue what might cause that? Am I missing an
environment variable or something?

I appreciate all your help this far!

===
Eric Merkel