[rancid] Re: [c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control

Brett Delle Grazie brett.dellegrazie at intact-is.com
Sat Jun 27 01:25:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I use Trac http://trac.edgewall.org/ - it integrates with CVS,
Subversion (by default) or Git and also has an excellent diff view,
ticket tracking, timeline capability, searching, as well as built in
wiki.

Subversion is the simplest to set up as that is what Trac was originally
designed for.  Since RANCID can use either it didn't matter in my case.

Best Regards,

Brett