[rancid] Re: Nortel Alteons (UNCLASSIFIED)

Alberto Bernárdez kubatrak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:33:03 UTC 2009

Hi Don,
I´m a newbie too. I try to help if its possible.
Yes, .cloginrc is the file where you have to stored logins. Alogin is the
script Rancid use to make Alteon backups. Clogin is for cisco devices.
Try: /rancid/bin/alogin <alteon-name>

Furthermore, put this configuration on .cloginrc:

add user a184-* {password}

add userprompt a184-* {"Enter radius username:"}

add autoenable a184-* 1

add userpassword a184-* {password}

This configuration is the same I have in my Rancid.

Regards,

Berto