[rancid] rancid 2.3.2a9 on Soalris9

kenneth.w.sain at accenture.com kenneth.w.sain at accenture.com
Wed Jan 28 18:19:58 UTC 2009

I'm getting an error when running rancid-run, I've pasted it below.  It
appears that the config is copied from the device into the repository,
but no diffs are generated or emailed.  Any help would be appreciated,
I'm pretty sure it's a Solaris9 issue.

starting: Wed Jan 28 13:00:00 EST 2009

Trying to get all of the configs.

All routers sucessfully completed.

awk: syntax error near line 1

awk: illegal statement near line 1

awk: illegal statement near line 1

/local1/USERS/rancid/bin/control_rancid: test: argument expected

ending: Wed Jan 28 13:00:26 EST 2009