[rancid] Re: rancid and Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6850

Kevin Turner kevin_turner at syncglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 15:24:31 UTC 2009

David,

I have attached the two scripts that I use to backup our 6850's.

Also, add the line below to rancid-fe

elsif ($vendor =~ /^alcatel$/i)         { exec('orancid', $router); }

The attached scripts are slight settings modifications of scripts published
by Alexander Bochmann (who deserves all the credit).

I have also CC'd the discussion board since I have had other requests for
this information.

Let me know whether they work for you.

Kevin