[rancid] Using rancid with an unknown switch

jack marrow jackmarrow2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:14:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a collection of switches connected to Fujitsu Siemens hardware.
I'm not able to physically inspect them at the moment, but apparently
they are Accton switches. The mac address agrees with this.

The problem I am having is that the pager can't be disabled (or I
can't see how to disable it), and the pager prompt is:
---More---

This triggers the timeout, and it rancid fails.

Should I fix this by editing rancid, or is there a preferred way?

Thanks
James