[rancid] Re: Troubles extreme swicthes login with rancid 2.3.1

Hahues, Sven shahues at fgcu.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:03:43 UTC 2009

Felipe,

Double check your .cloginrc file and see if the username and password are correct for the host you have specified.  I also found it helpful to put the password in { }.  I had a $ in my password and that was causing it to fail.

I have an 8810 that I am using with SSH and the ./clogin worked fine once I added "autoenable" to the router.db entry for the host.  There is some quirkyness with it doffing the configs, but I think that is mostly extreme's fault, not rancid's.

HTH,

Sven