[rancid] Re: Rancid and Fortinet

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Fri Dec 18 09:04:23 UTC 2009

It's an enhancement for Baseline Switches (the model I've developed on is
3comBLS2948), so obviously the "machine type" to put in router.db is 3combls

I remember that I have also made some enhancements to .clogin parser needed by
my linux enhancements to build the correct database. I hope these enhancement
will be included and maintained in next releases of rancid.

Diego