[rancid] Re: RADIUS with RANCID

Bruno Noronha bhnoronha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:03:10 UTC 2009

I solved the problem. I did not put "1" in the end of autoenable line.
And now I have the following error:

Getting missed routers: round 1.
X.X.X.X: missed cmd(s): write term all,show port ifindex,show module,dir
X.X.X.X: End of run not found

How can it happen? Does it really mean that these commands weren't found in
the Catalyst?

regards,

           Bruno