[rancid] Re: Dell Powerconnect switches - problem and suggestion

Jeremy Singletary jeremys at rickyninja.net
Sat Aug 15 20:10:29 UTC 2009

It seems like the exit that gets sent is not showing up in the dlogin
output.  drancid looks for the prompt followed by the word exit to set
the clean_run variable.

It looks like this in my output:
#eConnection closed by foreign host.

the xit is missing between the e and Connection.  This is my best guess
at the moment.  I'll let you know if I get any closer to fixing it.