[rancid] Updating rancid 2.3.2a7 to 2.3.2a10....

Rons Listings lists at techieguy.net
Wed Aug 5 17:04:50 UTC 2009

Rancid for me has been running just great without issues for months.  Now, I'd like to update from version .2a7 to .2a10.   Will my existing configurations stay or will they be all written over when I perform the ./configure and then the make?   I have a standard (unmodified or customized) installation of 2.3.2a7.   Perhaps there is a software switch from the ./configure & make commands that I need to use?

Regards,
--Ron