[rancid] Re: rancid with Cisco ASA 5520 in Multiple Context Mode

Bob Brunette Bob.Brunette at cdw.com
Thu Apr 23 14:01:37 UTC 2009

Sam, you're not missing any magic command.

The system context contains the physical interface configurations as well as the context configurations, which include the interface and resource allocations for each context.  All of this is critical information if you need to rebuild a multi-context ASA configuration from scratch after a hardware failure, say.

Bob