[rancid] Re: F5 ("bigip") script

marcus gaysek mgaysek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:34:18 UTC 2009

I have tested with a couple of Cisco devices, including an ASA and I am not
seeing the formatting issues I have seen in the past.
The LTM config looks great.  The only thing that I can see that needs to be
manually downloaded are the certs. All in all this seems to be a great
improvemant.  Thanks for making it work.