[rancid] Re: cisco Last configuration change by

Chris Gauthier cgauthier at mapscu.com
Thu Sep 4 16:40:18 UTC 2008

Not exactly the answer you want to hear, but "Go buy a Juniper".  Their
routers have the ability to log every command and who performed it.

I don't know, other than using AAA Accounting, how you would get that
granular of change information, especially if you are pulling info from
the router and not pushing it to the server.

Chris