[rancid] Re: Netscreen/Juniper ISG1000 FW Not Working

Gregory W Zill gregoryzill at solutionary.com
Fri Oct 24 14:29:59 UTC 2008

Yeah, I think I am working now, finally

I changed type to netscreen and added the missing curly brace in
~bin/nrancid plus added some commenting around an enable chunk in
~bin/nlogin because it was trying to enable and failing after the curly
brace fix. I read about both of these fixes on google. Our rancid
version is one or two clicks behind so the manual fix is just until our
systems groups can update it.

Next I want to add some additional commands to pull down 'get chassis'
and some other info -- have you done this?

Evidently on 10/24/2008 09:20 AM, John Payne was quoted as saying::

--
gregory w zill, mba, cissp
Information Security Engineer