[rancid] Re: RANCID Debug Mode

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Nov 11 21:11:31 UTC 2008

Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 01:02:04PM -0800, Sean Murphy:
> Thats what I needed! Changing roots path worked!
>
> I have errors on the bottom of the script "10.0.0.1: End of run not
> found" has anyone seen this before?
>
> raphael# set path = ($path /usr/local/rancid/bin)

this happens when the doesnt have permissions to read the config, the
config is truncated due to memory limitation or premature disconnect,
the wrong device type is used in router.db, or something in the config
confuses the script and it misses the end marker.  i'd guess one of the
first 3 causes.

please stop sending html mail.