[rancid] Re: VLAN portion of rancid-run

Zarahel zarahel at iol.pt
Sat May 31 13:44:05 UTC 2008

Okay

I´ve seen alot of inputs, but the problem remains. The Revisions continue to
increase randomly because of Vlan terminal Output. I don´t know how to solve
this..

I´ve tried to edit some rancid files and comment the show vlan portion of
the script, but there´s 2 or 3 files with vlan settings, and I´m afraid of
screw up Rancid afterwords...

Does anybody know of any other solution for terminal width in cisco routers?
Any more suggestions?

Thkx