[rancid] Nortel Passport

Dwi Chandra dc at dwichandra.info
Fri May 30 10:50:34 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Just managed to get out from my routine tasks :-)

I have a modified blogin and brancid into pplogin and pprancid (including
adding 'passport' in rancid-fe as well).

I claim to be the beginner at this case ;) Because somehow, the prancid
keeps quitting due to 'end of run not found'

I have tried changing several possible part in prancid as to what I could
understand, but no luck.

pplogin works like charm and I keep using it for several remote login tasks
(several 12 - 15 passport 8600 is not easy to tame ;) )

If anyone would like to have a look, I'll be happy to post it tomorrow on
those two (modified) scripts.

Cheers,

Dwi