[rancid] Re: VLAN portion of rancid-run

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Wed May 28 23:04:35 UTC 2008

This change in the past has fixed some IOS stuff has similar command for
CatOS results in no fix. The bottom line is the rancid script runs from cron
thus it always uses the same terminal and the output generated from a show
run/etc should not differ on screen output. I can login 10 or more times
using the same clogin script with from my screen and I don't see a single
difference between the output..even if ran through diff. I would think the
problem lies elsewhere.

-Lance