[rancid] VLAN portion of rancid-run

zarahel at iol.pt zarahel at iol.pt
Mon May 26 13:10:32 UTC 2008

Good afternoon

I need your help

For some reason everytime my rancid runs I get new revisions in my
Cisco equipments (even if there´s no changes in their configurations),
due to the Vlan proportion of the config (the printscreen is anexed to
this mail).

I don´t know why this happens...is this some kind of bug in rancid?

Does anybody know a fix for this?

If not, how do I remove the show vlan portion in Rancid? Is there a
file in the Rancid Folder that contains the vlan configuration
lines?Which lines should I remove so that Rancid does not retrieve the
Vlan config from the equipments?

I apreciate any help

Thkx

Adira à Sempre Seguros e POUPE no seu seguro automóvel!
PROMOÇÃO: oferta vale combustível com o seu novo seguro. Ligue 808 200 600.
http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0804301