[rancid] Re: Problems with getting configuration from a PIX 501.

Steve Ousley steve at host-it.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 15:56:30 UTC 2008

Oh, ok, I hadn't checked if it was still running,  but I do remember running
killall -9 rancid-run before I had done that anyway.  So I guess
inadvertently I had made sure it wasn't running, but not really consciously.
=/

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE
Nuco Technologies Ltd
steve at host-it.co.uk
www.nucotechnologies.com
Tel. 0870 165 1300

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751