[rancid] Re: HELP!

Mike Ashcraft mashcraft at omniture.com
Fri Jan 18 22:29:53 UTC 2008

Josh,

>From your previous post, it looks like you do not have autoenable set
correctly in your .cloginrc file.  That would cause clogin to hang
trying to complete the login process, even though it had already
succeeded, and matches the screenshot you included.

If that doesn't fix it, search the archives of this mailing list for
details needed to verify you have the right version of expect.  Some
versions don't work properly.

Once that is done, if you are still having problems.  Provide full
details in your request to this list so that better help can be
provided.

Good luck,

Mike