[rancid] Re: F5 login & F5 rancid files

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Thu Jan 10 17:12:45 UTC 2008

Paris,

I would point you to one link if I could find it asap. But the fastest
way for me was to post what Mike Ashcraft did for the F5. The version I
just posted has a few additions I just added.

http://www.gheek.net/scripts/perl/f5rancid_pl.txt
http://www.gheek.net/scripts/expect/f5login_exp.txt

Here is the post I just sent about Mikes last version and what needs to
be added (which is in the version I just posted on my site) to make it
work.

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2008-January/002662.html

Bah, I did the search and here is mikes post as well.

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2007-November/002601.html

-lance