[rancid] Re: cisco fsm login

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Thu Feb 28 13:54:00 UTC 2008

After you session do you have to login again? If not you could always
to the following from the cli using If that works like a charm then
you could easily slightly change the script to run that at the
beginning for a new type of device. If I get around to getting time I
could probably help if it is really simple and not time consuming.

-Lance

clogin -c "session slot 1 proc 1; show run" myfwsm