[rancid] Re: Cisco/Altiga vpn concentrator

Munroe, James (DSS/MAS) James.Munroe at gnb.ca
Mon Feb 25 23:14:35 UTC 2008

Does anyone out there have a modified version of the Cisco VPN wrapper scripts that work with Rancid 2.3.2a8?  In particular an updated rancid-fe script with the wrapper configuration added?  I've been mucking with the rancid-fe script trying to get the wrapper to load and operate properly...so far I've achieved only some awesome rancid powered email bombs :-(

Thanks!

Jim