[rancid] Re: Riverbed WAN Accelerators

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Wed Feb 20 00:28:18 UTC 2008

Chris,

It looks like you do not get prompted for a password after you enter
the "enable <enter>". That would cause an issue with rancid since it
is expecting a password prompt. Thus the timeout you are seeing.

I would presume the clogin script ends near the same. Where exactly
does the clogin erorr out for you?

Have you tried hlogin?

-lance